Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stranger Things Have Happened

"So," you say, "let's go over this again."

I nod wordlessly, leaning into you.

"I go up to that stranger"--you let the word hang, knowing it's the whole point of the fantasy--"invite him over for a drink, and he comes to our table."

"Mm-hmm," I murmur, and you suck on my earlobe, making me sigh.

"I unbutton your blouse," you continue, "and then I undo your bra, let him look at your tits." Your fingers brush my already-hard nipples, and I shiver. My pussy's throbbing.

"I hike up your skirt, spread your legs so he can see your panties," you go on, sliding a hand across my thigh, grazing my clit. "Then I pull them aside so he sees how wet your cunt is." You feel for yourself, and I can't help moaning.

"And then I let him have his way with you," you finish. "There's just one thing," you say, and I look at you. I'm so dizzy with desire it takes me a moment to recognize what you're holding: the belt to your raincoat.

"I don't trust you to keep your hands to yourself," you chide, drawing my wrists behind my back and tying them securely.

I don't know what to say. This wasn't part of the plan.

You make quick work of the blouse's buttons, of the bra's clasp. I feel cool air on my exposed skin, my torso now bared to the waist. And then you're gone, walking toward the bar.

I wait, trembling.

[written for Alison Tyler's "tie me up" contest]

No comments: