Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Iceman Cometh

When I stumbled over the skate lace and went down, I should have rolled. Instead I landed straight on my butt. So undignified.

He skated toward me smoothly, totally in control. He looked concerned, but was that also the hint of a smile? He hoisted me up and said I should ice it right away.

In the office he retrieved the first-aid kit and handed over a disposable ice pack. I pressed it gingerly to the sore spot. His eyes lingered on my ass. My face burned and I struggled out of my parka. Instead of helping, he took the ice pack and held it to me. His touch made me shudder shamelessly. What can I say - it'd been a while, and he was so handsome.

"Lose these." He jerked my jeans halfway down my thighs, his hands groping my ass like he had every right to do so. Bending me over the desk, he slipped his fingers between my legs until my head spun and my pussy flooded. "Please," I begged. He grabbed my hips and buried his cock deep, drove into me mercilessly, mauling my ass to create a mirror image of the original bruise. When he pulled up my sweater and twisted my nipples, I came with a groan, convulsing uncontrollably.

When Dan gets home from his trip tomorrow he'll discover the marks, deliver me a whole new set for being such a desperate slut.

Next time I might fall again, on purpose, dizzy with desire.

[written for Alison Tyler's laces contest]

No comments: